Microsoft has finally announced the worldwide “general availability” of its Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) service. Here at ClevaGroup, we’ve been eagerly anticipating this release and the increased efficiency, flexibility and security it offers. The new Azure-based cloud service is a huge step forward for the cloud computing industry and is set to be the new “gold standard” for Virtual Desktops. As usual with the latest releases in Azure, we’ve been working closely with Microsoft testing the service over the last 6 months. We are very excited about Windows Virtual Desktop and what it allows us to help our customers achieve – and we want to help you understand it more so that you can be excited too!
A few benefits of Microsoft’s new Windows Virtual Desktop service
- Performance – Fast loading times for all applications, better graphical performance and faster searching in Outlook.
- Best Office 365 Experience – Superior compatibility with all Office 365 desktop applications including OneDrive & Teams.
- Single Sign-on – Log on to your Virtual Desktop using the same password as your Office 365 account
- Self Service – Securely reset your own password or manage users and permissions as needed.
- Security – Best possible security with built-in multi factor authentication, extensive security policies and conditional access. Microsoft invest more than USD 1 billion annually on cybersecurity research and development. Over 3,500 security experts completely dedicated to data security and privacy.
- Compliance – Microsoft Azure has more compliance certifications than any other cloud service provider. Includes ISO/IEC, HIPPA, CSA/CCM, ITAR, CJIS, IRS.
- Scalability – A huge, global footprint. Easily scale to 100’s or 1000’s of users and still maintain excellent performance wherever you are in the world.
ClevaGroup and Microsoft Azure, better together
ClevaGroup provides UK-based support 24/7, acting as the single point of contact for all aspects of your IT and Cloud infrastructure. Deep domain expertise, accountability and responsiveness, coupled with a sophisticated SDI-based service desk, ensure issues are pro-actively managed and quickly resolved. Having implemented, optimised and managed over 50 successful Virtual Desktop environments over the last 10 years, we have the experience and deep technical expertise to handle even the most complex of setups.
Now with the launch of Microsoft’s Windows Virtual Desktop service hosted on the Azure public cloud, our customers can benefit from Microsoft’s expert infrastructure and security along with our outstanding management, support and technical know-how. The perfect platform and the perfect partnership to support your business both now and in the future.
More information including options, pricing and features will be available very soon. If you can’t wait to get started and you’d like to know more now feel free to contact us