Microsoft Teams has seen a huge increase in usage as a collaboration platform since more companies have started working remotely. With this in mind, we’re bringing you a brand new product that will increase productivity, streamline your processes and cut costs to your business.
What is the Teams Phone System?
Teams Phone System is a brand new service that lets you make internal, external and international calls all through Microsoft Teams. Not only this, but Teams Phone System offers enhanced features that will empower your business to work more effectively and efficiently. These include:
- Make and receive internal, external and international calls.
- Add contacts so you can make a voice call, video call, email or message with just one click.
- Connect your Teams with Outlook so you can have your phone, calendar and email systems in one place.
- Collaborate with those inside and outside of your company.
- Share and store files in one place.
- Integrate your phone system to multiple Microsoft apps.
- Fraud management systems and advanced call options help protect your business.
- No call forwarding costs – Port your numbers and keep your same geographical number no matter where you are.
- Easy online access to call statistics productivity, call patterns and call behaviour.
- More cost effective than directly using Microsoft calling plans, bundles and tariffs.
- A complete Cloud Solution with no expensive initial outlay as there’s no need for traditional hardware.
- Tailored business continuity with network and number level resilience to keep your business working.
- Allows for flexible and remote working and enables a collaborative approach.
- We work with the UK’s #1 SIP trunk provider meaning you’ll get the best service around.
- Your customers and colleagues can call you directly in Teams from their landlines and mobiles and vice versa.
- Teams Phone System helps your business communications stay strong and connected during this strange and new way of working.
This means that not only will you be able to continue to use Microsoft Teams to stay connected with your employees and improve productivity while remote working, but you can significantly cut telephony costs and enhance your network with Teams Phone System.
What do you need to enable Teams Phone System?
- It’s simple! All you need is Microsoft 365 or Office 365 licenses including Microsoft Teams
- A Microsoft Phone System Add on (we can help you there)
- An internet connection
How does Teams Phone System work?
Teams Phone System is the process of routing Microsoft Teams to the PSTN (traditional phone network). Although Teams is mainly used as an internal communications tool, Microsoft has developed a way for the platform to be used as a fully-fledged business phone system (PBX). This means you can have your internal and external communications in one place!
Who is Teams Phone System For?
Teams Phone System is primarily designed for organisations set on using Teams as a PBX, but looking for more flexibility than Microsoft’s pre-set calling plans. It can fit any business, give us a call to find out how it can really benefit you.
How much does it cost?
You’ll already have Microsoft Teams under your Microsoft Office license, so the only small monthly cost will be for adding the Teams Phone System.
What are the benefits?
As well as the features outlined above, there are a few fantastic benefits that you won’t want to miss:
• Unify all of your internal and external communications.
• Port your numbers so they don’t have to change.
• Choose your provider
• PBX & calling capabilities
• Cost and time saving – who doesn’t want this?!
What about Skype for Business?
Skype for Business is going to be shut down in 2021 and Microsoft Teams is there to take its place. In addition to Skype functions such as instant messaging, screen sharing and web conferencing, Teams adds centralised chat / collaboration, persistent chat and much more.
Why Teams Phone System is ideal for remote working
Currently, millions of businesses and employees are working from home due to COVID-19. It’s important for employees to be connected to their business infrastructure and workforce, to keep morale and productivity levels high and to keep the business functioning as normal. Your remote working strategy needs to be made up of communication and collaboration tools and systems, and Teams Phone System is the answer.
With Teams Phone System, Teams makes working from home easier and means you and your colleagues can communicate and collaborate seamlessly, regardless of where they’re located.
If this sounds like something that can help your business through these trying times, give our specialist sales team a call today on 03333 448 300 to find out how the Teams Phone System can help you and to get a quote.