The 3CX Client for Windows is supported on the following Windows (64-bit) versions :
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.2
Installing and Configuring the 3CX Client for Windows
- Download the latest version of the 3CX Client for Windows.
- Open the Setup Wizard to begin the installation.
- Select the option “I accept the terms in the Licence Agreement” to proceed.
- Leave the default installation path, click “Next” and then “Install.”
- A message will appear informing you that the installation has been successful. To configure the client, double-click on the configuration file attached to the 3CX Welcome Email (please refer to note) or drag and drop the configuration file into the 3CX Client.
- Once configuration is complete the Available status on the left upper corner of the Client will and On Hook in the dial screen will be activated and the 3CX Client for Windows is ready for use.
Note: The 3CX Welcome Email was sent to you when your extension was created by ClevaGroup. If you cannot find it, please ask ClevaGroup to resend it.