Set up email using Outlook for iOS
NOTE Outlook for iOS requires iOS 8.0 or higher. App availability also varies by country. If the app is incompatible with your device, you can add your mail account by using the mail app that comes with your device.
- Do you have Outlook for iOS installed on your device?
- If it’s not installed on your device, download Outlook for iOS from the Apple Store, open it, swipe through the introductions, and then tap Get Started.
- If it is install on your device, open the app, tap Settings > Add Account.
- In the Add Account page, select the mail you want to add:
- Tap Exchange to setup your ClevaCloud Email.
- Enter your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, and your password, and then tap Sign in.
- The account will be added, and Outlook for iOS will begin to sync to the email account.NOTE If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.
- In the Add Account page, tap Exchange.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, and your password, and then tap Next.If the device can’t find your settings, you need to add them. To do this, enter outlook.clevacloud.co.uk, and then add your Username and Password.
- By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized. Tap Save.
- If you’re prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and type a numeric passcode. If you’re prompted and don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view this account on your device. You can also set up a passcode later in your settings.NOTE If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.
NOTE You might need to need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.