Set up email using Outlook for Android app
NOTE Outlook for Android requires a device running Android 4.0 or higher. App availability also varies by country. If the app is incompatible with your device, you can add your mail account by using the mail app that comes with your device.
- Do you have Outlook for Android installed on your device?
- If it’s not installed on your device, download Outlook for Android from the Google Play Store. Open the app. If you want an introduction, tap Product Tour, or tap, Get Started.
- If it is installed on your device, open the app, and then tap tap the navigation control at the bottom of your device, or tap More > Settings > Add Account.
- On the Add An Account page, select the mail account you want to add:
- Tap Exchange to setup your ClevaCloud Email.
- Enter your full email address, for example email@example.com, type your password, and then tap Sign in.
- The account will be added, and Outlook for Android will begin to sync to the email account.
Set up email using the Android mail app
- Tap Settings > Accounts > Add account > Email. This application might be named Mail on some versions of Android.
- Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, type your password, and then tap Next.
- Select Exchange.
- If prompted, accept the defaults on the Exchange server settings page, and tap Next. If your device can’t connect, enter the following account information, and then select Next.
- Domain\Username Type your full email address in this box, for example, email@example.com. If Domainand Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
- Password Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server Use the address outlook.clevacloud.co.uk.
- Depending how your Exchange administrator set up your account, you might receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue.
- As soon as the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Select the options for how you want to receive your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next.)
- If you see Activate device administrator? page, select or Activate.
- Give the account a name, and then tap Done.
NOTE You might need to wait ten to fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.