The 3CX phone system supports many different types of handsets, however there are some basic troubleshooting options you have when presented with an issue.
A reset of your phone can resolve the following issues:
- Handset displaying as “No Service” this can happen when the internet connection has dropped out on the handset and will be renewed with a reboot.
- Unable to transfer a call to an extension when other transfers are working correctly.
- Handset appears frozen and is unresponsive.
To perform a reboot please follow the below points
- Turn the handset upside down and you will notice network cables going into ports “SW” or “Internet” and “PC”.
- Disconnect the network cable going into “SW” or “Internet” and also remove the power cable adapter if you have one.
- Reconnect both the “SW” or “Internet” network cable and the power cable if you removed it.
- The handset will now reboot and load back to the normal screen, please allow a few minutes for the phone to finish loading the correct settings.
If the issue still persists contact our support team at ClevaGroup for assistance.