The 3CX client for iOS is supported on the following versions:
- iOS 10
- iPhone 5 and up
- iPod touch (6th generation).
- iPad 4th generation and up
- iPad Mini 2 and up
Installing the 3CX Client for iOS
- In the Apple App Store, tap the “Search” button in the lower right corner and type “3CX” in the search box.
- From the result list, tap the result with the title “3CX client for Phone System 14/15”. Important: In order to update your 3CX client for iOS to v14/v15 you will have to uninstall the old app and re- install the new version.
- Tap the “Download” button and then “Open”.
- Grant access to the App to use the Microphone and the Contacts and confirm that you accept to receive notifications from the “3CX client”. Once you press “OK”, a message will appear confirming that your 3CX client has been installed. Follow the instructions provided in the configuration wizard.
- Open the configuration file attached to your 3CX Welcome Email. This email was sent to you when your extension was created by ClevaGroup. If you cannot find it, ask your please contact us to resend it. Once configuration is complete, you will see the Available status in the dial screen and On Hook in the right upper corner. You can now start making calls.