Calls can be analyzed by reviewing the call log as well as by generating call reports. Reports can be sent out ad hoc or be scheduled to be sent out daily, weekly on specific days or on the first day of the week. You can also receive these reports in various formats, such as PDF, CSV, HTML, Rich text format and XML. The following report types are available for all 3CX editions:
- Extension Statistics – See reports about calls to and from specific extensions.
- Call Cost by Extension Group – Run reports on groups to see call costs.
- Call Cost by Call Type – Specify extensions and see their call costs.
- Ring Group Statistics – See information about calls to ring groups.
- Basic Queue Statistics – See how your queues are performing.
Note: The additional advanced call reports require a 3CX PRO Edition license.
Some reports require that you configure call types and call costs. This can be configured from the relative buttons in the “Call Reports” main screen. The settings button allows you to change the logo that is used when reports are generated. You can also clear purge the call log records from here.
- Date range.
- From: Extension(s), Numbers, Internal or External Numbers.
- To: Extension(s), Numbers, Internal or External Numbers.
- Unanswered/Answered calls.
- From the 3CX Management Console, select the “Call Reports” node.
- Click the “Add” button to create a new report.
- From the report drop down menu choose the type of report to run.
- Type a name for your report.
- Configure your prefered Report Format from the drop down list.
- Enter the email address that will receive the report.
- From the frequency drop down box choose whether to run the report “One time now”, or schedule run “Daily,”“First day of week,” “Weekly,” “Every 2 weeks,” “First day of the month” on specific days.
- Depending on the type of report, you will need to configure different options, including Extensions, Extension groups, type of calls and date range.
- Click “OK” to generate the report.