You can access your Office 365 email account from anywhere that’s convenient for you. Here’s how to set up your email using the Apple Mail app, on your Mac desktop.
- Launch Mail.
- From the Mail menu, select Preferences.
- Click + (Create an Account).
- Select Exchange.
- Complete the following, and then click Continue:FieldWhat to do…
Name Enter your name. Email address Enter your full account email address. Password Enter the password you set for your account.
- If you receive a warning that “Internet Accounts couldn’t log in to the Exchange server…”, complete the following and click Continue:FieldWhat to do…
Description Enter a description for the account. User Name Enter your full email address. Password Enter the password you set for your account. Server Address Type outlook.office365.com
- Click Continue.
- Select the applications you want to link to your Office 365 email address, and then clickDone.